Check out the recipe.
- 3 large ripe bananas (4 if you prefer it sweeter)
- 4 eggs
- 140g Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted organic butter – melted (you can use coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup (75g) of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350/180/Gas Mark 4-5 degrees fahrenheit
- Combine your bananas, eggs, coconut oil, and grass-fed butter in a blender/hand blender and mix well.
- Add in your coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well
- Grease a loaf pan ideally a glass loaf pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Pour in your batter and spread it evenly throughout
- Place in your preheated oven and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- If you use a metal pan it will probably bake in 35-40 minutes so start checking at 35 to ensure the middle stays moist
- Remove from oven and flip your bread out onto a cooling rack
- Slice and serve